| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Simcoe, On in April is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 83.4mm (3.3in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 13:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Simcoe, On April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Simcoe, On, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Simcoe, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) NNW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) WNW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) WNW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) W
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) WSW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) SSW