| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Simcoe, On in January is cold at -6.2 °C (20.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.2 °C (13.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 63.2mm (2.5in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 8:10 long and the longest day is 9:13 long with an average length of 8:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Simcoe, On January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Simcoe, On, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Simcoe, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) NNW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) WNW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) WNW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) W
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) WSW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) SSW