| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Simcoe, On in July is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 76.7mm (3in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 15:16 long and the longest day is 16:15 long with an average length of 15:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Simcoe, On July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Simcoe, On, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Simcoe, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) NNW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) WNW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) WNW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) W
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) WSW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) SSW