| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Simcoe, On in May is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 73.8mm (2.9in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 14:38 long and the longest day is 15:59 long with an average length of 15:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Simcoe, On May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Simcoe, On, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Simcoe, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) NNW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) WNW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) WNW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) W
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) WSW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) SSW