| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Simcoe, On in November is cool at 3.8 °C (38.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 95mm (3.7in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 8:25 long and the longest day is 9:42 long with an average length of 9:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Simcoe, On November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Simcoe, On, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Simcoe, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) NNW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) WNW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) WNW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) W
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) WSW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) SSW